2023 Provost APT Awardees Named
Ten Texas A&M University faculty were selected for the 2022-2023 Provost Academic Professional Track Faculty Teaching Excellence Award. This award encourages, recognizes, and rewards faculty who provide students with meaningful learning experiences, embrace effective teaching approaches, and value student-centered learning.
The 2023 recipients of the Provost Academic Professional Track Faculty Teaching Excellence Award are:
• Kati Stoddard, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Plant Pathology and Microbiology
• Joanna Goodey-Pellois, College of Arts and Sciences, Department of Chemistry
• Delaney Ivy, Irma Lerma Rangel School of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmacy Practice
• Johanna Heseltine, School of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Department of Small Animal Medicine and Surgery
• Jiling Liu, School of Education & Human Development, Department of Kinesiology and Sport Management
• Sandra Scamardo Lampo, Mays Business School, Department of Marketing
• Gerard T. Coleman, Galveston Campus, Department of Marine Engineering Technology
• Melissa Fogarty, School of Education & Human Development, Department of Educational Psychology
• Robin Rackley, School of Education & Human Development, Department of Teaching, Learning and Culture
• Claire Carly-Miles, College of Arts and Sciences, Department of English.
Recipients of this award will receive a $5,000 bursary to support teaching innovations and teaching-related projects and activities
For more information about this teaching excellence award, click here.