2022 Provost APT Awardees Named
Ten Texas A&M University faculty were selected for the 2021-2022 Provost Academic Professional Track Faculty Teaching Excellence Award. This award encourages, recognizes, and rewards faculty who provide students with meaningful learning experiences, embrace effective teaching approaches, and value student-centered learning.
The 2022 recipients of the Provost Academic Professional Track Faculty Teaching Excellence Award are:
- Salah Ayari, Department of International Studies, College of Liberal Arts
- Adrienne Brundage, Department of Entomology, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Karen Farmer, James Benjamin Department of Accounting, Mays Business School
- Joyce Juntune, Department of Educational Psychology, College of Education and Human Development
- Judith Linneman, Department of Sociology, College of Liberal Arts
- Terri Pantuso, Department of English, College of Liberal Arts
- James Pennington, Department of Chemistry, College of Science
- Oksana Shatalov, Department of Mathematics, College of Science
- Aakash Tyagi, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, College of Engineering
- Christina Wiederwohl, Department of Oceanography, College of Geosciences
Recipients of this award will receive a $5,000 bursary to support teaching innovations and teaching-related projects and activities
For more information about this teaching excellence award, click here.